Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Investment Relations & Marketing
Brittany joined Gryphon in 2020 as an Executive Assistant supporting Gryphon’s Investor Relations and Marketing teams. In her role, Brittany manages travel and calendars, in addition to providing general day-to-day support and assisting with special firmwide projects as needed.Prior to Gryphon, Brittany’s experience included:
- Pantera Capital, Executive / Personal Assistant – Supported the CEO and family by managing all long-term and day-to-day projects; effectively mobilizing CEO’s ideas into action.
- Golden Gate Capital, Executive Assistant – Provided top-tier administrative support for managing Directors, Principals, Vice Presidents, and Associates.
- University Of California, Merced, Senior Policy Analyst – Facilitated the work of Senate Committees and the Senate Office by applying in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures. Provided analytic and research support to advance committee business by working with policies, programs, and proposals which are complex in nature. Collaborated on policies and procedures related to the development of new academic programs.
- University Of California, Merced, Program Analyst (Office Manager) – Managed and performed the full range of general operations at the Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society. Provided analytic, research, and administrative support to meet strategic and operational objectives by functioning as the lead administrator in finances, grant administration, communications, personnel records, and event coordination.
- University Of California, Merced, Executive Assistant – Provided administrative and clerical support to the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Strategic Facilities Planning and Director of Sustainability an assisted with special campus-wide projects as needed.
B.A., Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, California State University, StanislausReturn to List