CRM Data Analyst
Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Shared Resources
Jacob joined Gryphon in 2020 as a CRM Data Analyst supporting Gryphon’s data and CRM-related technology needs. In his role, Jacob supports Gryphon’s business processes to be interpreted for data collection, as well as helping teams with data queries and analyses, functional report building, and training on Gryphon’s CRM and related databases.Prior to Gryphon, Jacob’s experience included:
- YMCA, Database Manager – Reviewed, revised, improved, managed, and monitored the YMCA’s data collection strategy and business processes while maintaining compliance with the HS/EHS performance standards, CA Dept. of Education and other funding source requirements.
- SFSU, Database Designer – Implementation of relationships for relational database management system in SQLite and management of metadata.
- B.S., Business Administration, Emphasis in Decision Sciences, San Francisco State University
- General Assembly’s Data Science Course
- DealCloud Platform Manager Certification
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation, Volunteer