Organizational Development, Managing Director
Joined Gryphon: 2019
Industry Group: Human Capital
Sandy focuses on organizational development within Gryphon’s Human Capital Team. She leads initiatives with senior executives and working teams within all industry groups across the Gryphon portfolio, leveraging her expertise in people-related systems, including organizational culture and effectiveness, talent assessment and acquisition, talent management, and executive coaching, to drive business imperatives.Prior to Gryphon, Sandy’s experience included:
- Magnet Consulting, Co-Founder and Managing Principal – Managed a team of consultants in engagements across numerous industries and large and small companies across the talent engagement spectrum of employee assessment and selection, team and leader development, and organizational culture.
- Bright Automotive, Head of People Engagement – Created and managed all people (HR) processes including recruitment, talent acquisition and management, total rewards, and organizational culture.
- Development Dimensions International, Executive Assessment Practice Manager – Built and managed the Detroit and Atlanta offices of executive assessment, providing scientific assessments, feedback, hiring recommendations, and executive coaching to numerous clients across many industries.
- Chrysler Corporation, Assessment and Selection Manager – Developed and administered enterprise-wide employee engagement surveys, executive coaching, and organizational development for Chrysler’s Engineering and Manufacturing divisions.
- Aon Consulting, Project Manager – Managed team in various organizational psychology applications for clients across industries, with a focus on the automotive sector.
Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Wayne State University
B.A., Psychology, University of Michigan
Past President, Michigan Association of I/O Psychologists
Member, American Psychological Association
Member, Society of Industrial/Organizational Psychologists
- Past President and Current Trustee, Rochester Community Schools
- Guatemala Orphan Relief through Caroline’s Promise and All God’s Children International