Managing Director & Co-Head of Fundraising and Investor Relations
Joined Gryphon: 2022
Industry Group: Investor Relations
Jeff joined Gryphon in 2022 as a Managing Director to co-lead and scale Gryphon’s Fundraising and Investors Relations capabilities. He brings more than 25 years of experience in fundraising, marketing, client service, and management. Throughout his time in fundraising and investor relations, he has established new business initiatives throughout the capital formation cycle, developing and managing strategic relationships and separate accounts.Prior to Gryphon, Jeff’s experience included:
- Resource Capital Funds, Partner, Global Head of Investors Relations – Led the team that conducted all fundraising, co-investment syndication, and Limited Partner servicing and engagement globally across four investment strategies for a mining-focused alternative investment firm.
- Brooklands Capital Strategies (a division of TPG Capital), Managing Director – Focused primarily on relationship management and investor engagement for a fundraising and strategic advisory firm to alternative asset managers and companies, while also building out the company’s North American client sourcing function.
- Ares Management, Managing Director, Relationship Manager/Business Development – Marketed all investment solutions across the credit, private equity, real estate, and infrastructure asset classes to institutional investors across North America.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners, Managing Director, Head of Investor Relations – Led the team that conducted all fundraising, co-investment syndication, and Limited Partner servicing and engagement globally.
- Probitas Partners, Relationship Manager – Responsible for Limited Partner engagement and fundraising throughout the Midwestern and Western region of North America for private equity and alternative investment firms.
- U.S. Army, Aviation Officer – Served for seven years as helicopter pilot, including as a company commander, throughout the U.S. and South Korea.
B.S., Mathematical Economics, United States Military Academy at West Point
M.B.A., Finance and Strategy, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Apraxia Kids, Board of Directors, Vice Chair. Apraxia Kids is the leading nonprofit that strengthens the support systems in the lives of children with apraxia of speech. Since inception in 2000, Apraxia Kids has provided support to tens of thousands of families and professionals.Return to List