Managing Director, Operations Resources Group
Joined Gryphon: 2021
Industry Group: Operations Resources Group
Blake joined Gryphon in 2021 as a Managing Director in Gryphon’s Operations Resources Group, where he partners with Gryphon’s portfolio companies to implement best practices in finance, tax, accounting, information technology, and regulatory compliance, with a focus on scalability, efficiency, and control. He brings over 20 years of experience as a CFO with leading global companies owned by private equity firms. Blake has significant experience in sell side transactions, debt financing, value creation, and information technology system implementations.Prior to Gryphon, Blake’s experience included:
- Colson Group Holdings LLC, CFO – The global leader in the highly engineered casters and wheels industry. Created value combining multiple companies into One Colson. Led consolidated ERP project for North America.
- Generation Brands/Visual Comfort Lighting, CFO – The North American leader in residential and commercial lighting products. Consolidated three separate lighting companies into one. Led consolidated ERP implementation project.
- Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles, CFO – Led the combination of two companies into one, including consolidated systems project. Completed four add-on acquisitions.
- Middleby Corporation, VP Corporate Controller – Combined business units following acquisition and led ERP systems project.
- Price Waterhouse, Senior Accountant – Began career in audit working with both public and private equity owned clients.
B.S., Business, Finance and Accounting, Miami University
Certified Public Accountant (Ohio – Inactive)