Managing Director, Human Resources, Human Capital Group
Joined Gryphon: 2022
Industry Group: Human Capital
Jill focuses on Human Resources (HR) activities within Gryphon’s Human Capital Group. In her role, she partners with Gryphon Operating Partners and CEOs and CHROs within Gryphon’s Consumer Products and Services Group and Heritage Fund portfolios to build strong HR capabilities.Prior to Gryphon, Jill’s experience included:
- Santa Cruz Nutritional, Chief Human Resources Officer – Professionalized the HR function in this high growth, private equity-backed nutraceutical company. Designed and executed an HR plan aligned with the business strategy. Resolved issues in talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, and leadership development, and streamlined HR processes for better efficiency.
- Avery Dennison Corporation, Vice President Human Resources – Transformed the relationship between human resources and the line organization by instilling an emphasis on growing the business and engaging employees. Led the HR function across multiple business units and geographies. Achieved record engagement levels and received “Best Place to Work” designation in multiple countries in Asia and South America. Implemented an HR service model while living in Asia.
- Nuvelo Inc, Chief Human Resources Officer – Led the HR function for a startup biotech company through phase 3 clinical trials and the subsequent sale of the company.
- Chiron Corporation, Vice President Human Resources – Spearheaded the global integration of a biopharmaceutical company when purchased by a major pharmaceutical company.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation, Vice President Human Resources – Established a global human resources function and implemented talent management processes to accelerate leader readiness for additional responsibility. Designed and delivered leadership development programs and led internal organization development consulting.
B.A., Michigan State University, Human Resources
M.B.A., Michigan State University