Operating Partner, Healthcare Group
Joined Gryphon: 2022
Industry Group: Operations Resources Group
Currently serves on Gryphon Company Boards:
Vision Innovation Partners (VIP)
Scott is an accomplished executive with 30 years of experience and an impressive background leading tech, services and provider-owned healthcare businesses. He joined Gryphon in 2022 as an Operating Partner to Gryphon’s Healthcare Group and works closely with the healthcare deal team and the senior management teams at Gryphon portfolio companies to maximize short and long-term operating and financial performance. He also assists Gryphon deal teams in identifying, new healthcare portfolio businesses that align with Gryphon’s investment priorities.Prior to Gryphon, Scott’s experience included:
- New Jersey Urology, CEO and Board Director – Grew one of the most successful private equity-backed urology practices serving 500k patients per year with 150 clinicians practicing in 60 locations.
- SRS Health, CEO and President – Transformed and grew a specialty based healthcare IT solutions partner serving over 5000 providers.
- GE Healthcare, Vice President and General Manager – Grew and integrated GE and the IDX systems ambulatory and revenue cycle solutions service businesses.
- GE Healthcare/Meridian Medical Manager, Vice President and General Manager – Successful turn around and divesture of GE’s revenue cycle management business.
- GE Healthcare/IDX Systems Integration – Led the integration and creation of GE’s current $1.2 billion healthcare IT business.
B.S., Rutgers College of Engineering
M.B.A., Weatherhead School of Management
Graduate of GE’s Leadership School
Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt