Claudia Rose Golde
Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Heritage Fund
Claudia joined Gryphon in 2020 as an Executive Assistant supporting Gryphon’s Heritage Fund Team. In her role, Claudia acts as the central point of coordination for her team, managing multiple schedules, overseeing travel, and providing day-to-day support.Prior to Gryphon, Claudia Rose’s experience included:
- TPG, Executive Assistant to Partner/Principal – Supported all fundraising initiatives for the Growth and Rise Funds.
- Citadel & Citadel Securities, Executive Assistant to the Chief Risk Officer – Liaison to the Portfolio Committees; responsible for the oversight of the portfolio construction groups administrative processes.
- CME Group, Executive Assistant to the Chief Corporate Development Officer & Department Manager – Logistics coordinator for merger of CBOT/CME and NYMEX. Responsible for the oversight of the division, including the supervision, and professional development of the administrative staff.
- Caithness Energy, Executive Assistant to the president and Chief Operating Officer – Established departmental administrative processes and procedures, developed and implemented a full travel program, and oversaw and managed political fundraisers.
- A.A., Theatre Major, Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts