Talent Acquisition, Managing Director
Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Operations Resources Group
Kate joined Gryphon in 2020 as a Managing Director to lead and scale the firm’s talent acquisition capabilities, both internally at Gryphon and externally with Gryphon portfolio companies. She brings over 20 years of experience with leading global companies across private equity, executive search, enterprise technology, and strategy consulting.Prior to Gryphon, Kate’s experience included:
- TPG, Vice President of Human Capital – Advised and partnered with TPG Growth Fund and Rise Fund portfolio company CEOs and board directors and TPG investment and operating professionals to improve portfolio company performance and drive value creation through strategic human capital initiatives.
- Spencer Stuart, Executive Recruiter – Conducted over 125 board director and executive searches as a member of Spencer Stuart’s Board of Director and Tech/Media/Telecom practices.
- VMware, Lead Recruiter, Talent Acquisition – Managed talent acquisition teams both domestically and internationally as VMware scaled from 800 to 8000 employees and through the company’s IPO.
- Borland; Parker & Lynch; Boston Consulting Group – Held talent acquisition roles in software, search, and professional services.
- Bain & Company, Associate Consultant – Began career in strategy consulting with private equity and public company clients.
M.B.A., The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
B.A., Physics and Economics, Dartmouth College