Managing Director, Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Group
Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Operations Resources Group
Kate joined Gryphon in 2020 as a Managing Director to lead and scale the firm’s talent acquisition capabilities, both internally at Gryphon and externally with Gryphon portfolio companies. She is also Co-Head of Gryphon’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee. Kate brings over 25 years of experience with leading global companies across private equity, executive search, enterprise technology, and strategy consulting.Prior to Gryphon, Kate’s experience included:
- TPG, Human Capital – Advised and partnered with portfolio company CEOs and board directors and TPG investment and operating professionals to improve portfolio company performance and drive value creation within TPG Growth Fund and Rise Fund.
- Spencer Stuart, Executive Recruiting – Conducted over 125 board director and executive searches as a member of Spencer Stuart’s Board of Director and Tech/Media/Telecom practices.
- VMware, Talent Acquisition – Managed talent acquisition teams both domestically and internationally as VMware scaled from 800 to 8000 employees and through the company’s IPO.
- Borland; Parker & Lynch; Boston Consulting Group – Held talent acquisition roles in software, executive search, and professional services.
- Bain & Company, Strategy Consulting – Began career in strategy consulting with private equity and public company clients.
B.A., Physics and Economics, Dartmouth College
M.B.A., The University of Chicago Booth School of Business