Joined Gryphon: 2017
Industry Group: Human Capital
Lynn joined Gryphon in 2017 and is an Executive Assistant supporting the Partner and Managing Director of the Human Capital Team. In her current role, Lynn manages complex calendaring and travel coordination, in addition to providing general day-to-day support and assisting with special firmwide projects as needed. Earlier roles at Gryphon include supporting Gryphon’s COO, Recruiting Office, and Business Development Group.Prior to Gryphon, Lynn’s experience included:
- Stetler & McHugh EHS Consulting LLC, Principal – Provided clients with risk-based strategies for managing environmental, health, and safety matters.
- Beyond Compliance LLC, Environmental Regulatory Specialist – Assisted clients with assessing environmental compliance deficiencies and developing programs to ensure compliance with local to federal environmental laws and regulations.
- City of Calabasas, Executive Assistant – Provided executive-level support to the Director of Public Works and the Director of Landscape Maintenance and their support staff.
- B.S., Conservation and Resource Studies, University of California, Berkeley
- J.D., University of California, Hastings