Managing Director, Operations Resources Group
Joined Gryphon: 2022
Industry Group: Operations Resources Group
Mark joined Gryphon in 2022 as a Managing Director in Gryphon’s Operations Resources Group. In his role, he partners with Gryphon’s portfolio companies to implement and scale world-class finance and accounting operations in support of strategic growth. Mark brings over 25 years of operating experience leading middle market growth companies and large multi-nationals. His unique leadership perspective as a former CFO, COO, and division president has helped private equity sponsored and publicly traded businesses alike to maximize shareholder returns.Prior to Gryphon, Mark’s experience included:
- NV5 Global, Inc., President & COO – Led the geospatial technology platform of this publicly traded engineering services firm. Expanded capabilities and market reach through the acquisition of two leading geospatial firms.
- Quantum Spatial, COO/CFO – Integrated three legacy geospatial technology firms under common private equity ownership. Led strategic planning and corporate functions.
- Alcami, CFO – Installed and scaled financial, technology, and human capital processes in support of a private equity-sponsored pharmaceutical company, facilitating significant organic growth and M&A.
- GE Healthcare Medical Devices, CFO – Led the finance function for the $4 billion diagnostic imaging division of GE Healthcare.
- GE Energy Products, Global Controller – Structured complex commercial transactions for a $6 billion global division of GE Power Systems and managed global accounting and operational compliance processes.
- KPMG, Manager – Led financial statement and compliance audits and M&A advisory engagements.
B.B.A., Accounting, Siena College
Graduate of General Electric’s Leadership School
Six Sigma Certified
Certified Public Accountant (New York – Inactive)