Deal Partner & Head of Industrial Growth Group
Joined Gryphon: 2020
Industry Group: Industrial Growth
Currently serves on Gryphon Company Boards:
Potter Electric Signal Company
Leigh is a Partner and serves as Head of the Industrial Growth Group at Gryphon. He is responsible for originating, analyzing, executing and monitoring investments. Leigh is currently involved with Gryphon’s investments in Pacur, Potter Electric Signal, Techmer PM, Transportation Insight, and Vessco Water.Prior to Gryphon, Leigh’s experience included:
- Metalmark Capital, Founding Partner: Founding Partner of middle-market private equity fund, where Leigh led industrial and agriculture investments, including Camin Cargo Control, Valagro, Hoffmaster, Tegrant, Aqua Capital, Ni America, and Renewable BioFuels, and also oversaw Premier Research and Collagen Matrix in recent years.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners: Partner of middle-market private equity fund, where Leigh led investments including Aventine Renewable Energy, CP Power, and SynQor, and served as a Director of numerous other companies.
B.A. History, Amherst CollegeCommunity Outreach:
- St. Bernard’s School, NYC, Trustee
- Temple Israel of the City of New York, Trustee, Co-Head of Development Committee, Co-Head of Capital Campaign for renovation project
- Share our Strength, Co-Head of $100mm capital campaign and Member of Leadership Council of nationwide charity seeking to end childhood hunger in America